At Teamrecruiter.com we value our employees and their safety at the workplace.
Teamrecruiter.com ensures all precautions are taken to ensure your health and safety is held in highest regards.
"We are committed to making our workplace a safe, injury free environment while providing our employees with healthy lifestyles. We affirm that:
- We hold health and safety among our highest values.
- Health and Safety are everyone’s responsibility.
- All accidents and injuries are preventable.
- All employees understand the value of active, healthy lifestyles.
- Health and Safety metrics are key indicators of organizational excellence.
- Attaining healthy and safe lifestyles with our employees and their families creates a
We must consider health and safety in every decision we make and in every activity we perform. We care about the health and safety of our fellow employees, their families, their communities, our customers, contractors and visitors.”
The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) oversees Ontario's workplace safety education and training system, provides disability benefits, monitors the quality of health care, and assists in early and safe return to work.
All staff members are protected under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Act for injuries incurred while at work.
In case of such an injury, please report it as per the instructions:
- Obtain medical aid if necessary
- Report any injury to your supervisor immediately
- Complete injury/incident report with supervisor and forward to the Safety Office
You must report any injury or illness related to work or assignments to your supervisor, and notify Teamrecruiter.com. It is the supervisor's responsibility to ensure that prompt first aid and health care treatment is obtained, if necessary, and that the company reports are completed by the end of the next business day.
Canadian Residents Please visit the Occupational Health and Safety Act to learn more about the duties and precautions of employers and employees while at work.
For US residents please visit the Occupational Safety and Health Act to learn more.