Reception / Administrator
Account Manager - Job Description
Teamrecruiter.com is a provider of staffing and recruitment services to Fortune 500 and emerging growth companies. Our business model provides flexible, consistent and creative solutions to our clients' critical recruitment needs. We work on a two-tiered system of Account Managers and Recruitment Specialists.
Teamrecruiter.com is committed to high ethical standards and working together in an inclusive and respectful manner. We're proud to say that people enjoy working at TEAMRECRUITER.COM you will be guaranteed to find this job personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
Under the direction of the Manager, you will provide a premium level of customer service to clients. You will play a lead role in developing new business, along with maintaining and improving existing customer relationships.
- Display a good aptitude in the identification of potential sales opportunities and develop and or refer these leads.
- Meeting sales targets while maintaining consistent monthly productivity and revenue.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of services/products, while being aware of competitive intelligence
- Develop and maintain communication with clients using above average telephone etiquette and ensuring a high level of professionalism following the “client first” approach.
- Obtain/maintain solid understanding of all services and products as well as demonstrating empathy and good listening skills in order to enable an effective and satisfactory resolution of client inquiries.
- Display a strong commitment to service excellence, client satisfaction and sales delivery
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of computer applications and technology implications
- Ensure effective tracking is in place for individual sales performance.
- Display a high degree of accuracy in work assignments such as application completion, creating and updating client profile, job order form, business proposals and so forth
- Cross Training on other Teamrecruiter.com Internal Office Positions
- 4 yrs working experience in a sales environment
- Intermediate to excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and self motivated
- Previous working experience in a staffing agency environment an asset
- Second language skills are an asset
PLEASE NOTE: hours of work may vary, flexibility is required.
You will be expected to attend all mandatory functions
The position is dynamic and responsibilities are subject to change as your role develops
Apply for this job | Send this job to a friend